Around 1956 or so, Lee Webb and the West Virginia Pals were entertaining fans in Ohio.
Every Friday and Saturday night, the group was delighting the patrons at
the Starlite Cafe in Wellsville, Ohio with their tunes as well as round and square dancing.
In the band was Hume Webb, Lee's brother. The steel guitar player, Carlos Nutter,
was a nephew to Lee and Hume.
Timeline & Trivia Notes
- Lee Webb, vocals
- Hume Webb, Spanish guitar, mouth harp
- Carlos Nutter, steel guitar
- Eddie Dailey, bass fiddle, square dance caller
- Delbert Thompson, aka "Tumbleweed Tom", comedy
Credits & Sources
- Cowboy Songs; No. 49; December 1956; American Folk Publications;